What is a police certificate
A Police Certificate contains a certification that the person to whom it relates either has no 'disclosable' convictions or has a 'disclosable' conviction that is detailed in the Certificate. A 'disclosable' conviction is one that is recorded by the court and has not been rehabilitated or spent under the Criminal Law of The Republic of Maldives.
Check if a police certificate is valid
The information entered to the search form must be as on the orginal copy.
Ref no : 171/BCR/PC/2012/96271
How to Collect a Police Certificate:
• You may collect the Police Certificate from the Police Headquarters, Male’ (Shaheed Hussain Adam Building, Boduthakurufaanu Magu), within 10 working days (excluding the day of application).
• You can inquire after 3 days (excluding the day of application) whether the certificate is completed.
• Police Certificate will be issued on all working days between 1000 hrs to 1100 hrs and 1400 hrs to 1500 hrs.
• Please make sure all necessary documents/items are SUBMITTED with the application. Incomplete application(s) will result in delays.
For additional assistance contact:
- Email: records@asdasdasjdlkasjlkdjoi21313123 12sdasdpolice.gov.mv